1.17.2014

Fridays...

I remember when I loved Fridays!

Now that's changed.

For some reason, ever since I got back from my mission, I have hated them. There just no fun anymore. You can take every other day into account. I love Sundays, Mondays are really great, Tuesday is always good even with work that night, I get through Wednesday just fine, I enjoy Thursday with my rm class, but I never get a nap in before work, and Saturday always turns out good. But Friday... I'm always exhausted, lonely and depressed. It just all comes down so hard on my shoulders and I shake at the pressure. I feel left out. Today I shouldn't have. Emma and Wilson invited me to go to Ender's Game, but I wasn't conscious when they asked. Mom and Dad invited me to 5 Guy's for dinner, but I didn't feel like it for some reason. Now I'm kicking myself. I guess I needed the sleep, but I don't like how useless I feel when I'm so exhausted. I hate not having a purpose in my life. I hate not having friends to just chill with. I've never wanted to do absolutely nothing more! I hate not having a car. I'm searching and nothing is coming through. I keep getting beat to the cars I want.

Well life goes on.

I'm rolling with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment