8.12.2011

Late night!

So I haven't blogged in a bit! I thought I would catch up :-) I'm just chilling in my basement right now after a long day at work. My friend brought me dinner at work and it was very nice :-) I worked with one of my favorite coworkers today! I'm watching an episode of Top Gear where they drive one of my dream cars, the Toyota Hilux, to the North Pole! It's cool. So I decided the other day that I know what kind of girl I'm going to marry. She'll be better than me at everything. I'll meet her while walking from a gym class, where she out performs me, to an engineering class, where she blows me away! She'll also be prettier, kinder, more spiritual, etc. And she'll be super conservative as in she will want to stay at home and rear children. And cook for me :-) hehe... oh I'm so girly! I'd settle for a girl who is only 60% better than me though.
Well I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment