8.24.2011

Monkeys and wrenches

So, it's been a bit! But not too long eh? I went and saw that movie tonight called Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I thought it was totally legit. In fact, too legit; <>. But I really enjoyed ze müvë. I have to watch it again. That's cuz when I see movies, I see it for pure entertainment the first time, then I look for underlying themes and what not. So I'll have to do that. It seems like a interpretation might be, (about that movie,) that covering up something greater because it is different will ultimately break out of the zoo and kill you. Ja ja so I took this lil fraulein and she thought we were goin to see The Help *bleeeeccchhh*. Jk I wanna see that. But we didn't and she actually ended up hating this. She didn't wanna go in ze first place! But I made her come. She got shoes prior to the movie. I think when I'm married my wifie will buy her shoes alone. Now we sit in my truck. My beautiful, Canadian, 22R-E powered truck. It's a masterpiece, simply put. However, all good things come to an end. For example, batteries! I basically have to push it to kick it up every time. So I envision myself as a pro golfer, while parking, and look for all the slopes so I can get it to roll and start. I gots ta gedda new battry! Anywho, please forgive me for this awful post. Love y'all! Jk that's weird and girly. Not that blogging is masculine. I'll stop. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment