8.19.2011

A wheek in re-view.

So... it's been another week! I did some edcitemebt. And hab a culd.

So Monday night: midnight. I went to Cassady's house and then we went to climb Mount Timpanogos! So we started up at around one o' clock. We hiked and hiked and got lost a couple times and ended up not making it and giving up. I want to summit eventually though! What struck me the most in the hike was the beauty of the mountains; the sheer massive size of the mountains; the wonder of the outworldiness of the mountains. My breath was taken.

Oh P. S. A couple got engaged at the sunrise on the mountain. How sweet!

So on Tuesday, I watched TV.

On Wednesday I think I don't remember... but then I went to a party at Cassady's cuz she's off to college! I'll miss her. She's just one of those friends ya know? She's one of the few that I could just accidentally talk to forever. Basically, she's awesome. I'll miss her. It doesn't seem like we were together enough, but it seemed like we had an... explosive or nuclear or magnetic friendship. I enjoy her :-)

So then we had Thursday and I went to a show with Vanessa and it was something called Comedy Sports and it was killer! Then I had shaved ice for the first time in my life!! :-) Yumm!

It's Friday and I worked and went to a movie and now I'm watching the Late Late Show! Woohoo I love it!

Anywho, I've decided I'm going to get a poster board and call it my dream board. I'll put ideas I've got on it so I don't forget them! Like I plan to drive an Acura NSX after I graduate with my Bachelor's and I'll give my kids an investment-type allowance of 1000 bucks. Then never give them more! Should be good eh?

N e wayz, I'm off to dream land!

No comments:

Post a Comment