9.02.2011

My future life plan

So I've made an amendment to my life's plan. Instead of a silly car like a Honda S2000 or an Acura NSX, I'll get a 1968 Datsun 510. Then I can love my car but girls won't think I love my car too much!... hopefully...

I've just recently taken an interest to them. And I have a physical profile for that special girl who gets me and my 510. Maybe I'll share it.

So I had this crazy thought today... does anyone read my blog??

Another life idea: work for a big company. My dream is to work for Boeing or Lockheed-Martin. That's cuz my dad's work has just been going through spins and it bothers me. He works at a very small company and I guess everyone he works for is crazy. Oh well. He's pushing for a $12,000 raise, which would be so helpful.

Thinking about it, everyone we regularly home teach is crazy too... maybe they aren't the crazy ones...

And on that bombshell, goodnight!

2 comments: