9.14.2011

A Quick Sentence, Followed By Some Thoughts.

I'd have to say, nothing quite beats having a best friend :-)

I really do have a good life.

I do stupid things, by doing harmless things excessively and repeatedly.

I'm not afraid of the future, but I'm afraid of adjusting into the future.

I lie in hopes of helping people. Which can be accurately taken in two ways.

I overthink things.

I find loving easier than hating.

One could say that I struggle to float down a stream.

I'm egocentric in an egocentric way.

I've discovered proverbial thinking to be moderately pleasing.

I am human despite what I want to believe.

I really need to update my defininnietion of "Niallism" with a spot about how the counterintuitive nature of paradoxes is relaxing because of what it means. Like that abnormality creates normality and keeps life going. It's the whole insane-sane concept. I could go on and on and on but probably cuz it's late, as usual...

Maybe...
            ... my blogging's correlation with it being late is saying something about me blogging...

Oh well I enjoy it. Except when it asks if I'm sure I want to post.

But I've addressed that.

Lates!

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, I love how you word things. You sound so intelligent! Love you hun :)

    ReplyDelete