9.16.2011

New Friend. A Novel.


Do you ever regret making a friend?

Well...

I appear to regret making a friend.

It's a friend I kinda started getting comfortable with right when school was getting out.

Now we're quite familiar.

I regret 9 out of 10 visitings with this friend.

Sometimes it's nice, sometimes I feel stupid.

I'm actually with this friend right as we speak.

If this weren't a metaphor, I would hate this friend, yet love this friend. What a jerk! But alas, this friend is a large portion of my life. What a contradiction!

Anywho, I'm calling the hour of 1 AM my friend.

Yeah... I don't really like every time I'm with this friend!

Let's not meet again for a bit, k?

I am a little more creative around this friend of mine though...

Actually, my favorite blog posts are from like 3 and 4.

Whoohoohoo!

Update: As it turns out, my best posts say 1:something but were actually at 2:something. So there you have it! If you want to have an intere-stinger version of me, get to me at around 2:30!

P. S. Is it just me, or am I kinda poetic? Meh... it's probly just me.

And now for something totally different:

So I've really been getting into some stuff lately like the Price Is Right and a computer game and an XBox game, which I've been real into for a long time but just bought a steering wheel :-)

I've recently discovered that a life with responsibilities and accountabilities is much more worth living.

I'm kinda in the mood to watch some silly British humor, but oh goodness... do you ever think you hear someone moving in your house, but can't tell cuz your keys you're typing on are noisey? It freaks me out.

Continuing the first thought, it's late and I ought to sleep.

So I'm kinda writing up a novel here! I'll have to change the title. I'll italicize the new part. [Turns out you can't italicize titles. You cannot ititlecize. But I tacked on the "A Novel." Part cuz it's like a joke about how all books nowadays are subtitled with that. I find it silly. Silly middle aged women, to whom those books are targeted. Everyone knows almost-nineteen-year-old-boys are the best target audience. Especially for shooting-related or explosion-oriented stuff.]

I'm really hungry and have to... run an errand... but my dad's a light sleeper so I think I'll try to sleep a little harder.

As always, I absolutely love all my readers, some more than they think, and bid all of them, strange or familiar, a pleasant MWT night.

1 comment:

  1. So much for wanting to go to bed at like 11, eh? You seem to have the worst of luck when you actually want to go to sleep!

    ReplyDelete