10.10.2011

How High Is This Cliff I'm Running Off Of?

I feel like I'm running up a hill.

I've been going at it since I was a young child.

I've been working up towards it.

It's kind of like a mountain with a cliff.

That's life eh?

All my life, working for two goals:

I'm now a BYU student--living the dream :)

I'm almost a missionary--leven het droom :)

...

...

...

Then what?

I'm achieving my life's goals.

I don't know how high I've run up this mountain.

It's foggy and I can't see down!

So when I hit the edge, will I have further to go?

or will I have a long ways to plummet?

I'm kind of afraid I'll go into depression.


Mountains have false peaks.

I can't wait to begin the next ascent.

Open the curtains on act two.

Begin watching my life's Empire Strikes Back or The Two Towers.

But right now, I'm destroying the Death Star.

Or maybe I'm facing the Mirror of Erised.

That would be exciting to still have six more periods of my life (Hehe only a guy could use that like that ;),) that continue to escalate in excitement!

Harry Potter doesn't work for my metaphor.

I'm leaving the Fellowship.

This is the very best part of the first part of my life.

I'm fulfilling myself!

I have no need to fear!

The second movies are both the best :)

No Ewoks or non-scary and moreover less epic battles!

But I don't need to familiarize myself with the new world and the story.

I know most of that now.

Oh boy this is the most epic blog post to-date :)


Anywho, I realized I watch too much of that show "How I Met Your Mother" when I blogged about it yesterday and when I said "LEGENDARY!" too much.

Screw it. Gotta go finish season two!

It's not like I could be sleeping though. Seriously. Forza Motorsport 4 comes out tomorrow and I am psyched into oblivion.


Love you all!

Really. You are all great.

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment