10.09.2011

Left of the Center

Thank goodness this post isn't about my political views!

I just felt like splurging all my girlie attributes for some reason. I know a very good friend of mine thinks I blog for her, but she's wrong! I highly and thoroughly enjoy blogging :-) I also like playing with girls' hair... mostly because I can pretend someone is scratching my head :-) but still! I also thought it'd make me better friends with another friend :-) yeah I also like watching tv shows and chick flicks for the whole love interest parts. I get giddy! I know my loyal readers, who are hopefully all female, enjoy it, but I feel rather gay quite often cuz of these things! Anywho, I ought to say some big strings of big words to sound a little bit tougher. By the way, a few of my favorite literary quips are using repitition of adjectives (eg big strings of big words,) and using two adjectives at a time. I picked the latter off of Earnest Hemmingway, may he rest in peace.

Hmm...

I'm thoughtless. Giddy on affeministic ecstacy, happy with hopeless romanticism. I'm so weird. This will definitely be one I think about before posting!

I had a thought today!

I also enjoyed the Amazing Race! Now three of my four least favorites are out! w00t lol

I need sleep. Forgive me!

Niall out

1 comment: