10.03.2011

[No Title]

So... you know how things are all awesome when you get tired? Yeah dreams are so awesome cuz you're so tired that you're asleep!

You know that feeling when you're exhausted but full of energy? Like in limbo of unconsciousness and hyperactivity? It's a bit annoying.

You know when you have a great day that is ruined by one thing? I like to try to move past those and just remember the best.

You know how sometimes you feel hopeful and then see something exactly the same and realize it's probably false hope? It sucks.

You know when everything seems to be going right but you remain more or less unhappy? It also sucks.

You know when you feel that feeling of immense happiness that trumps all other feelings and makes your day so much brighter? It's found in Alma chapters 59-61. Those are incredible! I read them while at work.

You know how it feels when you actually don't have enough time? I don't think I do, but I feel like my mom is trying to take advantage of a couple of not-too-busy hands before they're gone.

You know that feeling when you take a step back and realize you have a great life? I do. It's great!

And now for something totally different!

I recently began to watch Star Trek! Well, I got a job as an independent contractor assembling little clippy things for my neighbor. I get paid $0.20 per unit and average around $8.40 an hour. So it's cool! But I started watching Star Trek: The Original Series while working on these things! That show is freaking deep! I realize much about myself while watching it. Plus it has the basis for almost every Science Fiction thing ever! Even Jedi! And Inception and Serenity. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone and everyone who I'm friends with.

So the Forza Motorsport 4 Demo came out yesterday and I was playing it today! As much as I'm excited for it, I was kind of disappointed by the demo. However, I was worried when I bought it's predessescore that I wouldn't like it cuz of the demo and guess who's played it for like 120 hours? (Hint: he's the only one that can't spell the word "predessesor" properly on this blog.) So I remain excited :-)

I've been meaning to write about this box of sentimental stuff I have, but I'm a sap when it comes to reminiscing and stuff so I refrain. I'll sum it up:

I have a box I throw crap to remind me of the past in.

There you go!

I learned something about myself today! But I don't feel like elaborating.

I decided, while at work, that mixing Cherry and Diet Coke works for me.

I daydream about my dream job a lot. I should daydream more about the real job I want!

The best thing my Dad had done to raise me and my siblings was to embrace our little quirks. When I was 11 or so, he gave me the article that changed my life forever. It's about how  daydreamers are set up for good success because they envision themselves as something until they become something. That basically created the uninhibited daydreamer you know and love.

I don't only daydream. I don't just sit around, pace, stay in the bathroom, or lie awake daydreaming. Meh I guess I mostly do that... but my parents have walked in on me dancing by myself a few times lately.

I find solace in personal thinking.

I will stop rambling now.

This has been a nice b-log. Not like Bob Lablah's Law Blog, but close! Anyways, goodnight my loyal followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment