7.22.2011

Konsert

So... Last night I took a friend of mine to a concert, and it was fun! There were allegedly 35,000 people there, but we were right up front! It was pretty killer. The bands were called Typhoon and the Decemberists. I went for the Decemberists, and I thought they were better. My friend loved Typhoon and had a good reason to, just I didn't think they were that good as a band. She liked them because they sounded good and harmonized very well, but I didn't like them because their performance sounded like a glorified jam session. They really have weird music, but they're still pretty good and I'm a fan of them. The Decemberists were awesome! I know hardly any of their music, but they just perform so well and have such uniquity and personality. I had fun :-)

So we saw some pretty weird things...

When we were looking for Ben and Jacey, we totally saw some inappropriate making out and it was really awkward and yeah...

So there was a ton of drinking and smoking, and there must have been a ton of drunk guys near us and they were moshing, then a girl near us grabbed one of them by the shirt and shouted him out and it was awesome!

I had to catch a foot that was going straight for my friend's head!

It was fun though :-)

I can't wait for next week's concert! It'll be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment