7.18.2011

My Cars :-)

So I decided that I need a reference when people ask me my favorite car. So, since I can't really single it down to one, here it is!

The categories:
All Time, Classic, Not New, New, Super Car, Hyper Car, Roadster, Sports Car, Luxury Car, Concept Car, and Classy Car.

First off! The All Time favorite!
It's the 1961 Ferrari GTO California Spyder.












Secondly, my favorite Classic!
I'd have to say it's the 1962 Porsche 356B Coupe!
I saw one once! The 60's were good car years!
They look better without that bumper.














Next, my favorite Not New car is probably the 2005 Toyota MR-2 Spyder.
It's basically the entry level mid engine car, and they're good looking!















My favorite new car is the Dodge Challenger SRT8!



My favorite Muscle Car is the 1969 Chevy Camaro SS















My favorite Super Car is probably the Pagani Zonda Tricolore















The coolest Hyper Car is probably the 2012 Mercedes SLS AMG Black Edition.
They're hardcore.












My favorite Roadster is awesome!
It's the Honda S2000, no year in particular as long as it has the Honda V-TEC engine!















The coolest Sports Car probably classifies as a super car, but oh well!
It's the Ferrari 458 Italia












The greatest Luxury Car ever is actually the Cheshire Cat!
Just kidding it's the Fisker Karma











The coolest Concept Car ever is the BMW GINA.
It's made of cloth!














Finally, the coolest Classy Car is the smallest Aston Martin.
It's the V12 Vanquish.
















So there are my favorites! I also like the Porsche 911 Turbo and the 2012 Nissan GT-R!

No comments:

Post a Comment