7.05.2011

Schemer

I am a total schemer! Like seriously. I feel like I have everything in my life planned out. I don't act like I do, nor do I have everything planned for sure, I just have a scheme.

For something totally different, I feel like I'm not open enough with my blog's audience. So, here I go:

I haven't showered since Sunday and my nose feels gross! I'm sad cuz we're basically leaving our favorite friends and I probly won't see them for a very long time. I'm happy cuz we're ditching Emma in Rexburg with her friend and we have extra space in my grampa's truck! I've felt gross for a while lately, cuz I feel like my retainer traps yuck in with my teeth!

There I was. I vented. I also don't feel liberated or anything, so I'll keep all that to myself next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment