7.11.2011

Real Friend

I'm being a "real friend" right now.

Basically I mean I'm up at 12:25 talking in circles to a friend about a girl... while totally distracted.

It's interesting to say the least. I've been thinking so hard about someone else. Two other people, in fact. Trying to piece together personalities, situations, lives; trying to ease a mind.

So then, what do I do?

Everything of course! I've taken every approach to this situation all at once and it seems to be working. I feel like I'm getting somewhere!

At least for myself.

I feel like I'm exploring an immense collision between a boy and a man. Who are in fact one. A conflict of thoughts; personas; mindsets.

But then, I feel like I'm exploring myself. Like I'm exploring human nature. Using a test subject to find stuff out that I'm inwardly curious about. Maybe I'm looking inward on two characters in my head and trying to force something to happen.

But maybe I'm not trying to force something. Maybe I'm a catalyst. Maybe I'm producing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment