6.23.2011

Bang!

So I watched 007 Quantum of Solace today! Boy, was it action packed!

I mowed the back yard today! Boy, was I exhausted and frustrated!

I sat around all day though... boy, was I lame.

I'm going to be more exciting.

"Bang!" makes things sound more exciting, doesn't it?

Oh well. I'm excited for tomorrow! I have a busy day, but will still find time for the simpler things in life :-) And by that I mean happiness. It really is a choice. It's hard at times, but I decide to be happy as often as I'm thinking clearly. It's nice!

Thought:
Sharing happiness is the most fulfilling thing in life, no matter the magnitude of the happiness shared. As long as it's shared. It's one of those things that are meant to be shared. Like the gospel; like doughnuts; like chocolate; like good music; like new games; like a life; but most like a smile. Really, a smile is happiness' essence!

No comments:

Post a Comment