6.22.2011

Listen to your Heart

I'm going to be brief and cheesy. Briefly cheesy.

I often like to switch my mindset. In geeky terms, I feel like my mind is partitioned into four parts. My logic part (my biggest,) my emotional part (not to shabby for me,) my angry part (that part is oppressed like the Jews in Nazi Germany, but still gets out when I'm not in my logic state of mind,)and lastly my non state of mind (not like my mind's state of non-being, but when I'm not thinking.)

So every now and then I go full emotional. It feels good. I like to view the world through feelings; just pay attention to how things make me feel. Especially when reading my scriptures or looking at art.

So I just was doing this as best I could as I read my scriptures, and then I decided to blog, and then I checked my stats and I saw that it's just a steady income of one person spiking the graph. I was touched :-)

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment