6.15.2011

The Blood

Well my nose sprang a leak today in the shower. I thought I'd be good because it stopped quickly, but then right as I was leaving to go to a movie, it started gushing.

Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood
Blood

That was all over my bathroom. Kinda gruesome. It'd be totally rad if I had some deep thoughts about the mortality of man and the actual life-force pouring out such a vulnerable place, if I could have made a good analogy to reflect upon as it poured out of me, I would have....

Unfortunately, I was distracted by the blood going everywhere. Some blood-soaked toilet-paper clogged the toilet too! So I had to plunge the toilet with the hand that wasn't staunching the blood in my nose.

Not that kind of experience you want to have everyday...

Then it just started bleeding as I lay down to sleep.

Cursed nose...

No comments:

Post a Comment