6.29.2011

A New Life

Yep. I got my braces taken out! I've been nothing but smiles all day long. It's actually been an interesting experience! This is why:
23 Months or so ago, I started the process. Junior year is when I really started making friends that I have now. I had braces when I began work. I've always had braces! But that's false. I haven't! It just feels like it.

So I'm feeling new! I love my new smile though. I smile at myself every time I see myself in the mirror!

In other news, I stayed up really late and read all of King Benjamin's discourse. He's probably my hero of the Book of Mormon. Or at least in my top 10. He's so amazing and I felt like he was talking to me specifically. What a plesant experience eh?

And now, for something totally different, I've loved the weather today! Overcast, random bolts of lightening, spurts of rain, etc, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment