6.10.2011

Niallism

Well... I guess since I called this blog Niallism I ought to define it.
Niallism, noun, nī-ə-ˌliz-əm:
A belief wherein one believes in:
everything having a purpose, everything making progress;
a rejection of aestheticism for aesthetics' sake;
the idea of happiness as a light compared to misery as darkness;
the purpose of free interpretation, boundless yet logical;
reasons for what matters and no reason for what doesn't matter;
joy in simplicity, awe in complexity;
finite nonsense and infinite logic;
emotion and logic in harmony;
excitement for following whims;
finding joy in the unknown;
attempting to become oneself in ones' situation.

And now for something completely different!
I totally saw like two exotics coming home from a movie today! I saw a Maserati Quattroporte, bleh, and an Audi R8, which is actually a beautiful car! That made me happy. Also I got 20% more Goldfish for free! So that was cool. Following that, I had a pleasant night :)

1 comment:

  1. That is the most interesting and ironic yet perfect description and definition of Niallism. For me at least. Kinda creepy...

    ReplyDelete